Food Stylist’s Handbook, originally published in 2010. There have been great changes in the industry since the first edition, like the explosion in popularity of food blogging and social media, food videos, and recipe creators working as their own photographers.
To address these changes, Denise & Cindie have updated the book with 60 pages of essential new information and over 100 new photos. New sections include:
- Using social media like Facebook and blogs to increase your business.
- How to use photos, videos and recipes to sell yourself.
- How to plan & execute your own on-air demo, whether on Facebook Live or live TV.
- Identifying what makes great food photos.
- A beginner’s guide to using your SLR camera for food photography.
- How to write user-friendly recipes that will get you good reviews.
Denise Vivaldo is the author of 9 cookbooks and business books including How to Start a Home-Based Catering Business. Denise and Cindie teach food styling classes across the US and at many venues around the world.