There are exciting, and tasty, culinary additions to the menu at Angel Stadium for the 2018 season. You can be sure a few new Japanese specialty items will be available at The Big A saluting rookie player sensation Shohei Ohtani. Think Japanese Pork Katsu.
Executive Chef Robert Biebrich continues with us.
New Flavors at Angels Concession Stands
Smoke Ring Spud
- Baked potato, chopped house smoked pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, green onion, and fried onions.
- Location: Smoke Ring BBQ Gate 1 on Field Level
- Spicy lime marinated shrimp, cucumber, onion, and tortilla chips.
- Location: Section 259 Casa Modelo
- House made empanadas with spiced ground beef and potato, flaky pastry crust alongside salsa chilena.
- Location: Terrace Level Section 260 Casa Modelo
- A mound of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies served in a souvenir Angels helmet.
- Location: Coffee Bean Kiosk near Home Plate Gate on Field Level
“Taste of The Stadium”
- Unique concept pins are available at each specialty concessions location. With the purchase of each, fans will receive $5 off a $25 purchase at Angel Stadium Team Store location. After collecting all nine, fans will receive a special lanyard and team store pin.
- Location: Throughout Angel Stadium.
- The re-brand of the In-Seat Service experience is called RBI – “Restaurant Brought In-Seat”.
- The focus will be on delivering restaurant quality fare to the seats, refining the classics, and featuring new items that include:
- Fried Chicken Sandwich– buttermilk marinated chicken breast, mayo, bread and butter pickles, served on a toasted bun.
- Pastrami Fries– house steamed pastrami, crispy fries, secret sauce, pickles, and cheddar sauce.
- Grilled Bratwurst– caramelized onion, spicy mustard, served on a pretzel bun.
- Sample Saint Archer’s wide portfolio of beers with a flight. Be the first to taste one of our rotating R&D taps and see what the Master Brewer is testing to release.
- Saint Archer’s Tusk & Grain program hand selects the most sought-after barrels, and uses only the highest quality goods in the design and execution of their vision for these beers.
- Best beer pairings deliver with amazing finger foods including:
- Crispy Jidori Chicken Wings– Aleppo, chermoula, pomegranate molasses (dairy free, gluten free)
- Steak Frites– flat-iron, crispy potatoes, red chimichurri and greens (dairy free)
- Thai Shrimp Salad– mango puree, coconut milk, cucumber, Asian herbs, crispy shallot (dairy free, gluten free)
- Re-designed interior with a wine wall to showcase the vast selection of wines, and a TV wall to showcase all of the action at Angel Stadium and elsewhere.
- Buffet with a new a la carte setup, serving select entrées all season.