There are exciting, and tasty, culinary additions to the menu at Angel Stadium for the 2018 season. You can be sure a few new Japanese specialty items will be available at The Big A saluting rookie player sensation Shohei Ohtani.
New Flavors at Angels Concession Stands
Change Up Kitchen
- Feeding off the success of last season, the Change-Up Kitchen is inspired by Angels players and will offer unique rotational menus that change every month. The first menu for Opening Week is inspired by Shohei Ohtani:
- Japanese Pork Katsu – Deep-fried pork cutlet breaded with panko breadcrumbs and served with steamed rice, Japanese brown curry, and pickled cucumber.
- Location: Terrace Level Section 226
- Santa Maria-Style Steak Sandwich– A brand new prime beef seasoned steak sandwich in a Santa Maria style rub and slow roasted on our rotisserie. Served on a baguette and topped with garlic herb butter and salsa roja.
- Location: Field Level Section 113
New Corner Markets
- Grocery store style locations to purchase salads, snacks, drinks, and more.
- Location: Club Level Sections 305 and 342
- Meatball Grilled Cheese– Beef and pork meatballs simmered in a house made marinara sauce and topped with provolone and mozzarella cheeses, served on toasted thick sliced French loaf.
- Cubano Grilled Cheese– Slow roasted pork and shaved artisan ham topped with sliced pickles, swiss cheese, creamy mustard, served on toasted thick sliced French loaf.
- Location: Terrace Level Section 211
Executive Chef Robert Biebrich escapes his busy kitchens to bring us up-to-date on all the good eats.