- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil (for cooking)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 4 cups cabbage or Napa cabbage, chopped
- 16 oz sticky rice cakes (I like the refrigerated vacuum-packed ones that you don’t have to pre-soak)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce (you can add more to taste)
- 1 tbsp gluten-free oyster sauce
- 1 tsp black rice vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp Chinese Chili Oil (you can add more or less to taste)
- Mix ingredients for sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat large pan on high heat and add the avocado oil. Next, add the garlic, ginger, and scallions and cook until the garlic is browned.
- Add the rice cakes and half the sauce. Stir fry the rice cakes together for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook until the cabbage is wilted. (Note: if you have a smaller pan, you can cook the cabbage separately and then add it all together at the end.)
- In another bowl, beat together the 4 eggs and pour on top of the cabbage.
- Add the rest of the sauce and cook until the eggs are cooked through.