Chef Michael will craft globally-inspired dishes that pair with a selection of craft beers from Golden Road’s portfolio of core, seasonal and limited-edition brews.
The Beer Dinner will be held on Thursday, August 22nd at 6:00 p.m. at THE RANCH Events Center, located five floors above the Restaurant & Saloon. Guests will experience a five-course menu expertly matched with beer pairings for $125 per person (all inclusive, space is limited).
- MINIATURE BAJA FISH TACOS OCTOPUS COCKTAIL(Tray Passed) | paired with K-38 CLARA
- CRUDO OF GEORGES BANK SEA SCALLOPS: Guava Aguachile, Macadamia Nut, Lime | paired with LONELY TARTS CLUB BAND
- BAJA STRIPED BASS: Steamed In Banana Leaf, Lemongrass, Coconut, Shrimp & Pineapple Fried Rice | paired with FIELDS OF GOLD SAISON
- MUSCOVY DUCK BREAST: Kalamata Olive, Black Mission Fig, English Cheddar | paired with IN BRUGES
- RED DEER VENISON CHOP: Tamarind, Orange, Smoked Jalapeño, Espresso | paired with GET UP OFFA THAT BROWN
- IRISH CAR BOMB: Bailey’s Semifreddo, Jameson Sabayon, Irish Stout Spice Cake | paired with EYE FOR AN IRISH
Info & Reservations @ 714.817.4204